Saturday, February 17, 2018

Gleaning Facebook: Befouled Executive Mansion


Bob Doster
Let's just hope that they dislike them so much that they unelect them.

Paula Dickinson
If you can’t say something positive, just go take a walk.


Terrell Shaw
Our nation is under active attack, Paula. I take walks every day. I also love my country and our imperfect (and self-describedly so) and wonderful Constitution. I'll continue to speak out till Daniel's hauls me off. pastedGraphic.png

And, Paula, I beg you read the actual indictment. 12 Americans on a grand jury decided a patriot named Robert Mueller and his team of prosecutors had sufficient evidence for them to endorse that statement. It outlines one of the worst crimes against our Republic in history. #PutinAsset cannot bring himself to support getting to the bottom of it. If one cannot stand up to support this investigation, I just cannot understand that.


Laurie Craw
I'll say something positive for you, Terrell. We have a free press, public school teachers like you who taught us to read the news, and we can vote. And we have freedom of speech to express our "negative" opinions, too. America is great already!.


Julie Adair
I am positive he is evil.


Susan Cherones
Heres something positive: if good people like Terrell keep speaking up then change can happen!


Julie Adair
They are going to have to douse the White House with sage to get rid of all the bad mojo he spurts everywhere.


Susan Polkinghorn
"Just go take a walk"? When half of the 2016 voters, and Putin, have destroyed this country? "Just go take a walk"? No. I will work every day of my life to get this s***bag and his posse of bullies out of the Oval Office. It is my duty as a patriotic American and as a decent human being with compassion for others.


Charles de Young
History will study these times hard, and do better to keep these things from happening again. We hope..

No comments:

Post a Comment