Saturday, February 17, 2018

Gleaning Facebook: Mother's 95th Birthday

Here are lots of pictures from our family party today on my Mother's 95th Birthday. Some from my sister Joan and some from my sister Carol.
--------------------------
From my sister Joan Shaw Turrentine's Facebook-



Eurilla Davis Hyatt
Terrell Shaw looks so much like your father.


Wendy Williams
What a fabulous celebration. I so love Ruth and am thankful for all the ways she has influenced our family. Maybe I’ll let her favorite chauffeur take her riding in the model A again 


Judy Hyde Allen
Beautiful family!!


Ace Theshepherd
So good to see all of you!!!


Linda Camp Gentry
Beautiful!!!!! Priceless!!


CeCe Baker
Such a great photo! 







Beth Shaw
Is Mia already doing duck lips for photos?





















Clara Pharr Stance
Beautiful lady


Jeneve Hutcherson Brooks
Happy birthday to a wonderful and beautiful lady. Thank you for setting such a great example of intelligence,graciousness, and caring. We love you, Jeneve and Harold


Ken Freshour
Happy Birthday Ruth. You are a special friend.


Lisette Lewis
Beautiful picture!


Beverly Todd Goolsby
Happy Birthday Ruth! You are a wonderful, caring lady! I know you enjoyed your day with family!


Frank Norris
Hey, Ruth. Happy Birthday!


Judy Hyde Allen
Happy birthday, Ruth!! Enjoy your wonderful day!!


Annette Winningham
Happy Birthday Ruth, love you always. 



Tersi Bendiburg
Happy Birthday to her!


Elise Brackman
Precious birthday friend. 



Charlotte Woodring
She looks lovely, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!


Angie Shaw Bryant
She looks amazing!


La Donna Turrentine
Beautiful!


Susan S. Carter
Happy Birthday Aunt Ruth

I love you


Elaine Snow
HaPpY Birthday to a very special lady, Ruth Baird Shaw. 


CeCe Baker
Such a wonderful picture! Happy Birthday!


Charles Baird
I LOVE YOU AUNT RUTH.


Elsa Jensen Davis
Ruth you are still beautiful!

From my sister Carol Shaw Johnston's Facebook -

Photos from Mother’s 95th birthday party today. Thanks to Lyn Davis and family for hosting it.



























From my sister Janice Shaw Crouse's Facebook:




No comments:

Post a Comment