Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Granny & GrandShaw Grand Adventure 2022 - 9/14

 For my morning walk I returned to the Sports Park and Guajome Adobe Park.

At the corner of Bobier Dr. and Sports Park Way is major construction of a huge housing development.

It was interesting to watch the landscaping crew spraying mulch on the hillside which has been planted with assorted shrubs. 

As I followed the path down past the sports park, the open land below the new development is now fenced and restricted. I used to follow informal trails across this land. I will miss that. 



The huge boulders on this property are awesome.


From the sports park I moved into Rancho Guajome Adobe County Park


I want to build a trellis like this in my yard.




The chapel includes paintings representing the "stations of the cross"





No comments:

Post a Comment