Thursday, February 04, 2021

Gleaning Facebook: Atlanta TV in Town

Atlanta's CBS affiliate was in town today to do some "Man (and woman) on the Street" interviews about Marjorie Traitor Greene (Q-GA). I was pleased that several Romans spoke out against this national embarrassment and Trump-scale liar. Watch carefully and you may recognize someone you know. 


Emily Robinson
Well thank goodness! That could have gone either way 

pastedGraphic_1.pngpastedGraphic.png


Kathy Cannon Rogers
Emily Robinson
true!!!


Joan Ledbetter
I was contacted by a reporter to do an interview. I wish I could have hooked up with her (am traveling). I would let them know that I am ashamed that someone like this is in Congress and that she is the opposite of who I want representing me.


Jean Filson Linos
Joan Ledbetter
man that would have been awesome!


Chris Goss
aw man I keep wanting to do those!
also Terrell Idk if you've heard the Q base is NOT having her "concession/beg for mercy" speech...they are maaaaad


Terrell Shaw
It was the one the (WABE) reporter settled for I’ll bet... I haven’t heard the interview used yet.


Tony Pope
I only saw 3 interviews at the 6:30 news.


Tracy S Lawler
At least she is off the committees...that's a good first step into rectifying things.


Margo Ash
Having been interviewed several times over the past couple of decades myself, I can't see WABE not realizing what is not only best for the people, but also for their station. Rome is a political town on many levels. The smart money would be to bet on this most recent poll to show those who still believe in her that her outrageous behaviors and actions are recorded; and, therefore, her days are numbered. Her backpedalling is too little, too late. She's an embarrassment to her district, and those that stood by her are, too. She thinks she's a big fish in a little pond; and, to her dismay, she's finding out that there are more alligators than she estimated.


Katie S. Kimbrough
Are we part of her district?


Terrell Shaw
Katie S. Kimbrough
I am afraid so. 

pastedGraphic_2.png


Katie S. Kimbrough
Terrell Shaw
does she represent all of Georgia?


Benjamin Amis
Katie S. Kimbrough
As a member of the House, Greene represents the 14th Congressional District of Georgia. Unless a state only has one at-large representative, only US Senators are elected statewide.
You can see the district map here: https://www.govt


Katie S. Kimbrough
Benjamin Amis
thanks for the website!


Steven Savage
Wow...didn't know she was from Rome. And that was her home district.


Rebecca Stone Moye
Steven
she isn’t from Rome only moved here to run.


Jean Filson Linos
Steven Savage
she isn't from Rome at all. She was brought in to run for the seat.


Matt Williams
Steven Savage
she is a carpetbagger from Alpharetta.


Jeannie Blakely
"I was allowed to believe things that weren't true." That quote pretty muchly sums it up - she takes no responsibility for the stuff she has done/said. Like a friend said, it's something an abuser would say: "look what you made me do!"


Paula Graves
Jeannie Blakely
- I was thinking the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment