Thursday, February 11, 2021

Gleaning Facebook: NPR Interview

From Rebecca Odum's Facebook:
Heard you on NPR today ☺️
-------

Terrell Shaw

Wow... I was interviewed a week ago, I assumed since I hadn’t heard it Was on the ‘cutting room floor’


Terrell Shaw
Was it on WABE?


Rebecca Odom
Terrell Shaw
yes! I listen to NPR from our Alexa while I make dinner and they played it this evening.
https://www.npr.org/.../what-do-congresswoman-marjorie...


pastedGraphic.png

NPR.ORG

What Do Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene's Georgia Constituents Think Of Her?

What Do Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene's Georgia Constituents Think Of Her?


Terrell Shaw
Rebecca Odom
thx!


Rebecca Odom
Terrell Shaw
you're welcome!


Terrell Shaw
Always interesting to see what they pick to use out of several minutes of questions and answers. 

pastedGraphic_1.png

 

No comments:

Post a Comment