Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Gleaning Facebook: Carlin's Birthday Card

With Mother’s 98th Birthday coming up Friday she is enjoying all the love wrapped up in cards. Several of them today including this one from somebody in California. Tagging Brannon Shaw Carlin.

Ann Perkins Niemeier

Happy Birthday to your sweet mother! 

pastedGraphic_5.png pastedGraphic_4.png pastedGraphic_3.png pastedGraphic_2.png pastedGraphic_1.pngpastedGraphic.png


Julie Hatfield Burton
Happy happy Birthday to you, Ruth!!! pastedGraphic_2.png

pastedGraphic_3.png pastedGraphic_4.png


Margo Ash
Happy birthday, Ruth! Hope it's the best one, yet!
pastedGraphic_6.png


Judy Hyde Allen
Happy birthday, Ruth. I miss our LRE visits. 


Janet Behnke
Happy Birthday to your mother, and many more. What a blessing. I was blessed that my mom lived to be 94, and I had her in my life until I was 67. I wish your mother many moments of joy, today and every day.


Cindy Langham
Happy Birthday 

pastedGraphic_7.pngpastedGraphic_4.pngpastedGraphic_2.png

I was blessed to know you while at Trinity in Rome!


Beverly Todd Goolsby
Happy 98th Birthday! Enjoy!
Tenor
3711376677913752432.gif


Elise Brackman
Happy birthday Ruth. We love you and thank God for your wonderful life. Elise and Emory


Anita Stewart
Happy Birthday to a beautiful lady

pastedGraphic_8.png

No comments:

Post a Comment