Monday, February 15, 2021

Gleaning Facebook: My Valentine

 Happy Valentine's Day to the love of my life!

We've been going through boxes and boxes of pictures this week and I've been scanning some. This one is a little fuzzy but captures the brilliant, kind, beautiful young woman I talked into marrying me fifty years ago.
I am a fortunate fellow.

Leatrice Michelle Carter pastedGraphic.png

Betty Smith Franklin amen

Ann Perkins Niemeier She’s wonderful and devoted wife & mother! 

pastedGraphic_1.png

Jane Nelson Risdon pastedGraphic_2.png

Angela Greear Lucky indeedpastedGraphic_3.png

pastedGraphic_3.png pastedGraphic_3.png

Carl Franklin You are indeed a lucky man. 

pastedGraphic_4.png

Michael J. Burton Remember her the first time she came up the steps to my classroom in cave springs

Sandra Popham Indeed you are!

Mary Nisbet Asbury She hasn’t changed a bit!

Mike Bock very nice !

Christie Hufstedler Boyd You are a very lucky man!

No comments:

Post a Comment