Saturday, February 27, 2021

Gleaning Facebook: Birthday Art

How nice to see this happy birthday art from two of Mother’s great great great (!!!) nephews Sage & Shiloh. We Bairds are blessed with two Charles & Ruth couples. Mother’s brother ( my Uncle Charlie) Charles Morrison Baird married My aunt Ruth Mitchem the same year that Mother (Sarah Ruth Baird) married Charles Columbus Shaw (my daddy).

Charlie and Ruth’s son Jerry was the father of Jill and Jill is the grandmother of Sage and Shiloh. So thank you Jill and Sage and Shiloh for brightening my Mother’s day today! We all loved your Daddy and grandparents and miss them.


----------------

Tersi Bendiburg
Very sweet. 


Marcie Dosemagen
I'll tag along at the end of this parade. My adopted surname is Shaw. My birth given name is Ruth. Both names to be proud of.


Patricia Ford
I cherish the pictures Sage has drawn for me. Shiloh always destroys his before I get them. I am their great grandmother (Jill’s mother).


Jill Baird McCart
So glad she enjoyed them. The boys love to make pictures for people.
I so miss Grandmother and Grandaddy Baird. I know they would have loved spending time with these boys!


Patricia Ford
I hope my card got there. I have looked for it in some of the pictures. I am so happy she got so many. You need to get the clear pocket pages and put them open in a notebook for her. Slip the envelope on the back side of the cards.


Terrell Shaw
Good idea... I’ve been trying to scan and organize her pictures (and ours) and there are of course some of Charlie and Ruth. Keep an eye on the Baird Facebook page— I’ll try to post some soon.


Patricia Ford
Terrell Shaw
thanks


Joy Baird Dickey
Am I on the Baird Facebook page? 


Terrell Shaw
Joy Baird Dickey
yes. www.facebook.com/groups/287581664932503
pastedGraphic.png

Patricia Ford
Terrell Shaw
I must not be. Do I go there and sign up?

No comments:

Post a Comment