Friday, January 07, 2022

Back at Arrowhead!

Back at Arrowhead!

After my longest absence since the summer of 2013 I am back and look at the mounts. They are all decked out for Christmas. But since Epiphany, the traditional end of Christmastide, has come and gone, I suppose the red and the green will be put away very soon.

I was there on Wednesday preparing for a slew of outreach programs at libraries, schools, preschools, senior centers, etc. but there’s still room in the calendar for your group. I’ll bring an alligator or a turtle or a snake and tell a story to kindergartners or seniors or to just about anybody else. And there is no charge (for the rest of this school year) for these programs! 

So send me an email at: 
ArrowheadEEC.Info@dnr.ga.gov
Go ahead and copy the e-mail to my personal e-mail if you have it since our Arrowhead e-mail system is brand-new and I'm not real confident in it yet. 

Try to give me several options for dates and I’ll do my very best to fit you in.




No comments:

Post a Comment