Friday, January 28, 2022

Facetime Concert

 Last night Brannon made a video call and, Oh!, how my heart swelled as my three grandchildren, each in her own way made their Grandshaw and Granny feel loved. Clementine was excited to tell us about her latest favorite movie. I've already forgotten the name but she performed its signature song from beginning to end and with verve! I of course snapped a few screenshots. Those are not usually outstanding photos but they'll give a gist.

Susannah is turning out to be a very happy baby.

Both Clem and Ruth love dress-up! Ruth patiently waited her turn (after Clem) to wear the fancy gloves and donned them happily during the phone call. 

Clemmie so enjoyed telling us about her new favorite movie.




Ruth teased us by upstaging her mom and sister to fill the whole screen.



Clem danced about as she performed her song.




In 1956 I took my lawn-mowing earnings down to Record Haven in Griffin, Georgia, to buy my first record, the famous double-sided mega-hit 45 rpm "Hound Dog" and "Don't Be Cruel".  66 years later my granddaughter proudly displays her Elvis figure.









Facetime ain't being there, and how I wish I could be there with them more regularly, but how thankful I am for these "virtual" visits.

No comments:

Post a Comment