Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Twenty-seven Questions

Why not?
The Median Sib did not tag me with this meme, but why not? I’ll give it a whirl:
  • 1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what did you think? After several years of beard, I shaved yesterday (for my part as the rotten, racist prosecutor in To Kill A Mockingbird) so I thought: “Wow!! Look at that old, fat, face that’s been hiding under my beard!”
  • 2. How much cash do you have on you? $0... I am - shame on me- still in costume from rehearsal. Don’t tell my director. I think there are about eight bucks in my show bag.
  • 3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"? Carressed?
  • 4. Favorite planet? The Big Blue Marble
  • 5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? “Home.” That’s probably Lil.
  • 6. What is your favorite ring on your phone? One I can actually pick out of the everyday sounds and recognise as a phone ring.
  • 7. What shirt are you wearing? A long-sleeve, dress, white shirt with tie. The prosecuter, remember?
  • 8. Do you "label" yourself? Labeling is a pet peeve. I don’t believe I am easily labeled.
  • 9. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing now: I have no idea!! They are very plain, black, dress, lace-up shoes.
  • 10. Bright or Dark Room? I like a homey, somewhat cluttered mix.
  • 11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? She’s smart, talented, full of life and spunk, a loving mother and grandmother, and a great reading teacher. She’s also my sister.
  • 12. What were you doing at midnight last night? Trying to wind down from rehearsal and get to sleep so I could rise in less than six hours.
  • 13. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? I’m not sure I’ve ever gotten a personal text message. A few messages from Cingular. It’s not a feature I’m interested in using.
  • 14. Where is your nearest 7-11? A couple of city blocks-- a Sav-a-Ton convenience store/gas station.
  • 15. What's a saying(s) that you say a lot? “by cracky”, “I swanie!” “Yo soy un hombre sincero!”
  • 16.Who told you they loved you last? Brannon. (She called a few minutes ago.)
  • 17. Last furry thing you touched? Daisy, the blind, deaf Cocker Spaniel.
  • 18. How many days of school did you miss this week? None. I’ll miss one for school shows of To Kill A Mockingbird next week.
  • 19. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? I use a digital camera, mostly. There may be an old roll around, but I’m unaware of it.
  • 20. Favorite age you have been so far? College years. Early marriage years. My kids’ early years. Now. 51 (when I did Shenandoah!)
  • 21. Your worst enemy? Definitely Terrell Shaw, though I like him a lot better than some folks. The Shrub comes to mind.
  • 22. What is your current desktop picture? The MLK Day March down Broad Street.
  • 23. What was the last thing you said to someone? "Do you know where my bag is?”
  • 24. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, which would you choose? I ‘spect, should I manage to fly reliably, repeatedly, and unassisted, a mere million would seem chicken feed.
  • 25. Do you like someone? I like most folks. I have rarely been able to hold a grudge, other than a certain charlatan on Penn. Ave. who has spent the last five years dreaming up ways of dividing the nation and the world.
  • 26. The last song you listened to? The country song the director is playing at the curtain of TKAM. I don’t know the name.
  • 27. Carmen Electra or Pam Anderson? I probably shouldn’t admit my ignorance: Though these are familiar names, I have only a vague idea that they are both sposed to be sexy. I think they are probably singers or actors but I have no idea of anything they’ve been in. So I’ll say: Julie Christie. Ah, Lara...

If you like, consider yourself tagged, copy these questions, and there's a quick post.

No comments:

Post a Comment