Saturday, October 22, 2011

Gleaning Facebook: Cave Screams Follow-up

 I had a great time telling stories for Cave Screams in Cave Spring this weekend. I was very pleased to get some positive feedback, especially this from my storytelling friend Debby Brown.

Had great fun at Cave Screams. It was weird being in the audience instead of telling.. but you were great as usual! I enjoyed your story bunches! - Debetells Sumtales (Debby Brown)

Thanks Debbie. I told four different stories. I had told the three I had practiced to my first three groups, then I saw you and thought, I need to tell a realistic story that involves a "real" ghost, and decided I'd tell "Courting One Last Time. Glad you liked it.  - Me (Terrell Shaw)

Haha.. Yes it was great ~ a good variation on the old "going to the graveyard and not being able to get away." And yes, it was realistic and believable!  - Debby again

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment