Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Gleaning Facebook: Chuck Roszel

Much love to my sister Beth Shaw as she deals with the sudden loss of her husband Chuck. Chuck was a dentist, anesthesiologist, veteran of the Vietnam War, and a strongly principled person. He loved his wife and was a loving stepdad to my niece and nephew. Just Saturday he gave a beautiful tribute to my mother at her 90th Birthday party. And just this morning he was working at his dental clinic.

Several hours in an ICU waiting room remind one of the value of close family. I am so thankful for my siblings, my mom, my nieces and nephews, and my wonderful wife. 

Don Henderson
Condolences to your family.


Wanda Mulkey Dagraedt
So sorry for you loss.


Tracy S Lawler
Sending our deepest condolences to your families, Terrell.


Diane Johnson
SO SORRY FOR UR LOSS , PRAYING FOR UR FAMILIES !


Priscilla Flores
May he Rest in Peace. Bless your hearts.


Brian Barcomb
Condolences to your family


Ruth Baird Shaw
Thank you Terry for all your help and concern and for the beautifully written tribute.


Michael J. Sarver
I am very sorry to hear of your sisters loss. My condolences to Beth, her children, you and your family.


Cindy Hullender Bachman
So sorry for your loss.


Becky Majors Asbury
So sorry for your loss.


Mandy Wallace
We'll keep your family in our thoughts.


Andrew Ozzy Osborn
Sorry for your family's loss.


John Countryman
Sorry for your trouble, Terrell.


Monica Sheppard
So sorry for your loss, Terrell.


Mary Nisbet Asbury
:(((


Barbara J. Gale
So very sorry to hear about this. Keeping all of your family in our prayers.


Laurie Cook-Critchlow
So sorry for your loss


Morgan Abrams
So sorry to hear this. I'll be keeping you all in my prayers!


Tersi Bendiburg
Oh, how very sad, Terrell. You are all in my prayers.


Ruth Pinson
I'm so sorry. Praying for your family.


Linda Floyd Blackwell
Praying for your family.


Angie Shaw Bryant
I am so sorry to hear about your families loss. Please let Beth know that I am praying for her.


Robin Holt
Praying.


Rose McDonald Darby
So sorry, Terrell. We are praying for the family.


Freddie Ashley
Prayers and love to you and your family, Mr. Shaw.


Jessica Weaver-Stoll
So sorry for your family's loss. Thanks for sharing.


Margaret Oren
So sorry to hear this. My love to Beth.


Patricia McCluskey Mann
PRAYING!


Chris Haley Fisher
So sorry for your loss...please tell Lillian also that I will pray for your family


Laurie Craw
Only had the privilege of meeting him, not knowing him. Please give Beth and all your family our love.


Nena Dake
May God bless you all during this time.


Lynne Crothers Williams
Such an enormous loss for your sister and for your family. Prayers for everyone who loved Chuck.


Martin Penland Teem
So very sorry. Love to Beth.


Christie Hufstedler Boyd
I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of Chuck. He had struggled so long to get this far. I know Beth struggled along with him and got him so far. I'll hold you all in my prayers.


Natalie A. A. Thiele
i'm sorry for your family's loss.


Shauna Van Dweezledorf
Oh Beth, I'm so sorry.


Mary Rose Ortwein
So sorry for your loss.


Marsha Yancey Atkins
I'm sorry to hear of your loss.You're in my prayers.


Susan Cherones
(((((((Beth and all who loved Chuck))))))


Rita Lawler
Sorry for your family's loss


Anita Stewart
What a shock - only three days ago and he was speaking about your beautiful mother. We are praying for your family's loss.


Kathy Cannon Rogers
praying for the entire Shaw family


Jane Cox Slickman
How sad for you all - we'll keep your family in our prayers!


Holly Farr
So sorry for her loss and your families'.


Michael J. Burton
As Carolyn often said,"there are no guarantees." still it is a shocker.


Sandy Doughty
Terrell Shaw
; So very sorry for Beth and your family's shocking loss.


Bitsy Burton
Terry I am so sorry to hear of your family's loss. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.


Suzan Redmon
I'm so sorry. You are all in my prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment