Sunday, April 05, 2015

Gleaning Facebook: Screentime

Today I shared a chart of advice or rules for screen time for kids. It has disappeared. But I thought I'd keep the comments.

-----------------

 Sarah Anne
How bout no screen time until I say so?! I'm not the type to make colorful chore charts, nor the hovering kind to be SURE she's been crafting for 40 minutes.....I ain't got time for that!


Melanie Collette Babb
These rules can apply at my house when the grandkids are spending the day too. Thanks for posting.


Terrell Shaw
Knowing you Sarah, I think you could have just said,"Terrell, write my response." And I'd have gotten close. And I am in your camp. Limit "screentime" yes, but don't expect that much organization from me pastedGraphic.png

Still one of my major sermons is: the Nature Deficit Syndrone is real and a critical issue in 2015 America. Get 'em out of the virtual world and into the woods and streams and meadows and yards using all five tools God gave 'em.


Peggy Fowler-Casillas
We have no screen time during the week, unless it's for homework and a small handful of educational sites. But that usually translates into no screen time. Weekends we're usually so busy that they don't have time to think about it.


Bob Doster
What happens if the screen is the book?

No comments:

Post a Comment