Monday, July 27, 2020

Gleaning Facebook: July 27, 1988

From my Facebook account from this date in 2020. 

-------------



I love you, yes I do, I love you… beyond words.





On this day in 1988 a great blessing entered my life. Lillian Shaw you were and are a great joy to your ol’ man. I am so happy for the person you have become. You are thoughtful, talented, kind, and loving. You are wonderful writer, an amazing actress and singer, and, dadgum it, a doggone good dancer too!

I learned that day that the human heart is greatly expandable. My heart was bulging with love for the bookends in the picture below just a few minutes before, then like magic it expanded to love the bundle in the middle no less than the other two.
🙂

On the phone with Granny and Granddaddy -- Jay & Mavis Matthews.













No comments:

Post a Comment