Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Gleaning Facebook: Monica's New Website

 From Monica Shepherd

I'm so excited to introduce you to our new website! Major thanks to Lillian Shaw for knocking it out of the park in record timing. You will notice that there is a lovely opportunity to make a donation to the campaign! Every dollar counts as we cover the costs of signs and magnets and filing fees, etc.

I am so humbled by the amazing support we have had so far and I look forward to thanking each and every one of you by doing my very best to serve as your next Rome City Commissioner!
You will also find that my columns that were published in the Rome News Tribune over the last couple of months are now available under the blog tab. I will occasionally add some new pieces to the list as I navigate this election process. Enjoy!

(Monica's campaign website in no longer available)


No comments:

Post a Comment