Thursday, February 18, 2016

Gleaning Facebook: Birthday Roses for Mother

My mother with the beautiful birthday roses from my niece Charmaine.

-------------

Mary Nisbet Asbury
Happy birthday to your beautiful mother!


David Matheny
HBDTRUTH!!


Deborah Lake Dawson
Very nice!


Amanda Hearn Sims
Beautiful!


Ralph Davis
Beautiful!!!


Janie Hamrick Jacobs
Happy birthday to your mother


Hilda Atkins Moore
How gorgeous and I know they shall extremely brighten your birthday..Wishing you a great day and many more.


Lori Loyd Russell
Happy Birthday Aunt Ruth!


Wendell W Barnes Jr
Happy Birthday Dr. Ruth!

pastedGraphic_1.pngpastedGraphic.png


Dawn Hoke Kidney
Oh my HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUTH!!!
Love, Dawn and Hoke


CeCe Baker
Such a great picture!


Susan S. Carter
Beautiful Aunt Ruth and roses
Love Y'all


Juanita Mull
Beautiful roses for a lovely lady.


Christie Hufstedler Boyd
Happy Birthday!


Ken Freshour
Happy Birthday to my favorite Seminary classmate. What an inspiration!


Diane Loyd Gage
Happy Birthday, Aunt Ruth! Sending love your way!


Leatrice Michelle Carter
oh how beautiful! Happy Birthday! God bless you!


Virginia Cooler
Happy Birthday Ms. Ruth!!!!! God bless you!!!!!!!


Jenny Hall
Beautiful face!!


Susan Baird Spiva Reborns
Those are beatiful. Aunt Ruth Baird Shaw


Alice Jeffries Keel
Both real beauties!


Alice Rogers
You look beautiful, Ruth!!


Sandy Doughty
Beautiful, sweet Lady!!


Barbara Farmer Hunt
Wow! Beautiful roses. Happy Birthday.


Ken Fuller
Happy Birthday, Mrs. Ruth. I hope you had a great day with your family.


Sharlette Denise Holcomb
Happy Birthday to your mom! Your mom and my father-in-law have the same birthday!


Evelyn Nichols
Happy Birthday. Reminds me of my days at Trinity United Methodist Church.


Charmaine Yoest
Oh thanks for this wonderful picture Terry. How I wish we were there!!


Elsa Jensen Davis
Beautiful


Steven Savage
Happy birthday....aunt Ruth


 

No comments:

Post a Comment