Sunday, February 14, 2016

Gleaning Facebook: Last Night's Republican Brawl

 Good lord! These [undignified and deeply unsettling men, Trump, Cruz, & Rubio] are running for President of the United States.

Once again, I am thankful that I am a member of the Democratic Party. These Republican candidates are a disgrace.
(edited from my off-the-cuff, immediate, and, OK, undignified initial reaction to the brawl last night)

Kathy Cannon Rogers Yes!!! These people are giving me the creeps. Would we really want someone like Trump to represent our country??

Laurie Craw The Republican Party has lost its dignity. Sad for America.

Terrell Shaw So are you a Trump guy now Jonathan?

Melinda Rohr Jeffers I'm sorry you feel that way, but some of your "friends" think anyone of these creeps would be better than the criminals you want in the White House.

Laurie Craw Good people whom I consider friends on and off FB have different opinions about the needs of our country, the best solutions to our problems and the character of individual candidates for office. That's OK with me. I didn't call any candidate a "creep" and never will label them with slur words. There is entirely too much disrespect and name-calling in our politics and I won't add to that. I'm looking for ways to lift all of us up, not tear down. There are no perfect candidates. All are flawed human beings like us. Happy Valentine's Day, Melinda!

Laurie Craw Terrell, all the creeps, idiots, losers, takers, liars, buffoons, weirdos, warmongers, baby killers, grumpy old men, Bible thumpers, cowards, girly-men, man-haters, hypocrites, bleeding heart do-gooders, communists and pervs accept your editing apology and promise (I am sure) to refrain from using any of these disrespectful terms for you. LOLOLOL

No comments:

Post a Comment