Tuesday, February 02, 2016

Gleaning Facebook: Secret Garden

 You have one more weekend to see The Secret Garden. It’s an absolute beautiful musical play, gorgeously translated by Marsha Norman and Lucy Simon from the classic children’s book to the stage. Ours is a community theater production and I don’t promise perfection. You will find the usual array of glitches, abilities and finesse. Even I (Ha!) have managed to flub a line here and there. But I assure you every cast member is doing his best to live his character; every crew member is working to make sure you see and hear everything you should and nothing you shouldn’t, every orchestra member is trying to express every note with beauty and precision. In short everyone involved will put 100% effort toward entertaining you. I think you will enjoy it.

Here I am with my favorite audience member to my right, and my favorite cast member to my left.

Rita Lawler It was wonderful!

Chris Goodwin My wife, daughter, and maw-in-law went on Sunday and loved it!

Joel Todino Will be there Friday night. Found a copy of the book in my library published in 1911!

Hilda Atkins Moore On Sunday I will be attending with friends, Lord willing...

Leigh Whittenburg Callan Whitney Callan and Avery Callan Hammonds are joining me for the Saturday evening performance. It's our favorite musical. Can't wait.

Laurie Craw Want to see y'all.

Claire Clowdus Great performance

Ann Allee McRay Great performance!


Marsha Yancey Atkins I'm looking forward to it!

Nancy Johal Singh Is this at the DeSoto?

Terrell Shaw Yep... y'all come.

Nancy Johal Singh Ok we will try 

pastedGraphic.png

I love the Secret Garden!

John Countryman You're looking more like Zorba the Greek every day!

Michael J. Burton We'll try



Lisette Lewis I cannot wait to see it this weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment