Tuesday, February 09, 2016

Gleaning Facebook: Hillary & Bernie

It is so strange to have nights like this when I so admire both the winner and the loser. I want to stand up and cheer for that wonderful maverick Bernie Sanders as he speaks now. But my heart and my mind tell me that Hillary Clinton is the most prepared person in America to be president, will continue the great successes of the Obama presidency, and has the experience, skills, and principles to move us more surely toward the very goals that we who love Bernie want to reach.than he is himself.
I loved it when she paraphrased John Wesley again in her concession speech tonight.
“Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can. In all the places you can. At all the times you can. To all the people you can. As long as ever you can.” - John wesley
So...
Yay, Bernie! Congratulations! We love you.

Go Hillary! Let's win the nomination and then the presidency!

Kathy Cannon Rogers
I understand Terrell Shaw. Feel much the same way.


Cheryl Crain Gentry
Well said Terrel.


Donald Murdock
What a strange situation we have. I'm totally befuddled.


Howard Smith
On the GOP side I am glad that Kasich did well and Bush did better.


Delene Gray Buffington
I feel the same way!


CeCe Baker
Totally agree.


Annie Shields
Thanks for putting just the right words to my sentiments exactly.


Marion Dobbs
exactly.


Vincent Mendes
pretty much exactly how i feel. it's odd, because you want to pick ONE person/team to root for. it's against our nature to root for both sides. (except when it's our kids playing opposite each other, but that's different)


Laurie Craw
They'd be an unstoppable POTUS-VP team! First Female Vice President would be almost as good for the history books and our daughters and granddaughters. Wish we had a primary system where the top vote-getter was the president nominee and the second highest was the VP nominee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment