Friday, June 16, 2006

Five Favorites from the Questing Parson

Friday Five: The Questing Parson


I log on, coffee in hand, and see an e-mail from "Blogarithm". The Questing Parson has posted.

The rascal. What reaction will he wrest from me today? He always messes with my emotions.

Sometimes a smile. Sometimes a sigh. Sometimes a chuckle. Sometimes a tear.

Today's QP post is a favorite I'd like to share with you. While I'm at it, I'll pick a few more to make an uplifting Friday Five.

If you check them out, you'll be glad you did.

You Call Me Beautiful

Riding With A Blonde

Drinking From the Same Fountain

The Best Things

The Day Sarah Came Home


Bonus:
Love Sat Beside Me

And I didn't even mention the Lenten series or the usefulness of the neighbor's tools. The parson's computer is definitely such a tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment