Friday, May 01, 2009

Gleaning Facebook: Corn Snake

 



Quiet fall morning at Arrowhead... till the second-graders get here, anyway.




Allien McNair: Wow, talk about relief. When I saw you had posted a picture from this week I was scared of what you had put up. Thank goodness it was just my hands and my snake!! 
Thanks Terrell.

Tammy DeHart: I am surprised CJ didnt go into shock!

Alice Jeffries Keel: I had a temporary grandsnake this week - named Grady. He is a worm snake. I think he is going home to his "mama" today. But Arrowhead Corn sssssnake is beautiful!

Terrell Shaw: Allien, don't relax yet. I may decide to post a pic of your courtyard dance... ðŸ™‚
Thanks for commenting Alissssssssse. ðŸ™‚ The snake has one parent that is an albino, I thot that might explain the coloring. But a google images search shows corn snakes have very variable coloration. They are definitely colorful snakes!!




No comments:

Post a Comment