Friday, February 19, 2010

Gleaning Facebook: Cooking By Google

 So this afternoon I looked in the fridge, then googled "zucchini, red pepper, chicken, green onion, recipe". A stir-fry recipe popped up. I cut it in half, added a few ingredients and left out a couple, and, voila!, deliciousness over brown rice!

Carla Byram
did the recipe say "cut - combine - cook with low sodium soy sauce - bring to your friend Carla" ?


Terrell Shaw
That's pretty close... unfortunately the leftovers are skimpy. pastedGraphic.png


Carla Byram
ok - add l.s. soy sauce and garlic, cook and bring to carla...


Susan Cherones
I do that all the time!!! Google ingredients I have on hand!


Christie Hufstedler Boyd
That's a great idea!


Ruth Baird Shaw
WOW! You gonna make me sorry you ever left home to get married <smile> 

Well...Sheila, Brannon and Lillian are worth me having to cook for myself.


Peggy Fowler-Casillas
You can also do an ingredient search on several cooking sites like allrecipes.com...don't know how people cooked before the internet!!! 

pastedGraphic.png


No comments:

Post a Comment