Sunday, February 14, 2010

Gleaning Facebook: McHenry Photos Again

 More pictures from McHenry during the Spring of 1974


My class working on a writing lesson in the grass under the pines
on the hillside behind the gym

Liz McGinnis and Rhonda Ingram




Elizabeth McGinnis Johnson
Where in the world did you find these pics?? They are great!!


Rhonda Ingram Bramlette
Liz!!! I Love this one of us!! Makes me want to hug you!!

pastedGraphic.png


Terrell Shaw
They are slides I took. I have beaucoups from my years at McHenry, but they are a pain to scan. I would have sworn I had cropped these better. Oh, well.


Terrell Shaw
Two great kids!


Elizabeth McGinnis Johnson
Rhonda, we have GOT to get together ! Looking at these pics brings back some great memories!


Bedelia Ellison
You girls were too cute!


Michael Busby

Rhonda Ingram Bramlette
Michael Busby?


Terrell Shaw
Yes!


Michael Busby


Elizabeth McGinnis Johnson
For some reason the name Mike Busby popped into my head when I seen this one.????


Terrell Shaw
That's right. Lots of times the right name pops in my head but I'm chicken to tag... I hate to get 'em wrong. I immediately thought of Michael Busby when I saw this but had a little gnawing doubt. (Earlier tonight I tagged Cindy Moore as "Connie Moore" - were you the one who corrected me?)


Elizabeth McGinnis Johnson
Wasn't me. But I was pretty sure this was Mike.


Terri Hampton
Wow looking at these pictures really take me back to such happy times...


Terrell Shaw
I'm glad, Terri! Thanks for tagging some pics. Please help tag any that you know and ask your sisters to tag and comment too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment