Tuesday, March 09, 2021

Gleaning Facebook: Singer's Mask

 My singer’s face mask came in today. Trying to decide if I’m ready for choir practice again.

---
March 11: We did it! Sheila and I attended choir practice last night. There were two tenors, two sopranos, two altos, one bass, one accompanist, and one director. We were spread around the sanctuary and masked. We practiced four old standbys for about 40 minutes total. Weird, but good to be singing again!. I have missed choir.


Smart Alec Comments:

David Matheny Are you Pinnochio??

pastedGraphic.png

Howard Smith I thought you may be headed out to trick or treat.

Jane Nelson Risdon pastedGraphic_1.png


Bob Doster There are all kinds of remarks to be made. But in the spirit of grace and decorum, I will abstain.

Julianne Reeves Go for It!!!

Robin Holt You robbing the liquor store?


No comments:

Post a Comment