Friday, February 14, 2014

Gleaning Facebook: Falafel!

 I am having a very late lunch, all by myself. I picked up a falafel sandwich at Jerusalem Grill. How about that, Brannon Shaw & Lillian Shaw. It's good.


Terrell Shaw
After I finish, I'm gonna google it and find out what I've just eaten.


Elizabeth McGinnis Johnson
hahahaha


Terrell Shaw
Liz, there's a story here, but too long to tell right now. 

pastedGraphic.png


Terrell Shaw
Fava Beans? Shoulda had chianti and bit of Census Taker liver, I guess?


Joyce Mink
Enjoyed my meals there. Do they serve lamb now? Last time I went they didn't have it yet, though several menu items listed it.


Kendra L Harris
Where is that? Avery's girlfriend is a Messianic Jew and I need somewhere to take them for dinner....


Rita Lawler
We went yesterday. It was wonderful


Terrell Shaw
It is hidden behind Walgreen's & Wendy's & Western Sizzlin. Strange location, but good food.


Donald Murdock
Fond memories of Mammoun's on McDougal St. in the Village. Falafel in a pita as big as yer head for $2.00. Tnx for the location, will check out J.G. next time I'm in Rome. Meet you there for lunch?


Lynn Ray
Glad to hear comments. I wanted to try it and now I will


Sunny Shropshire Knauss
LOVE that place! We ate there today, too!


Terrell Shaw
I'd love to, Don. Give me a call when you're in town.


Sunny Shropshire Knauss
felafel is outstanding every time...

No comments:

Post a Comment