Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Gleaning Facebook: Snow

I couldn't help myself. I ventured out with tripod and little digital camera to enjoy this beautiful snow. I walked down Avenue A to Turner McCall, then up to the Riverwalk and down it to Fifth Avenue, then to Broad and down it to the Town Green (White) then to 2nd Ave, back to the Riverwalk all the way home.I am so sorry for those south of us who got the ice instead. This is gorgeous. So now I have a hundred pics or more to go through. I'll be posting a few more later tonight.

Carla Byram
Trinity pics? 

pastedGraphic.png


Michelle Moriarty Smith
Can't wait to see more!


Terrell Shaw
Yep. Editing Trinity pics now.


Jane Jameson
You make me miss Rome. Sounds like a great walk. Please say, "Hello" to Rome for me. I remember Rome having sleet more than snow. We had both tonight.


Wendy Ramsey
Excited to see them cause I know they will be awesome


Sharon Reichel
Too bad you wouldn't be able to come up the mountain--it's ethereal--and thankfully Mother Nature is already cleaning up after her bash. I don't even know if yesterday' paper got delivered before the ice--the hill was already past the point of a guaranteed safe trip up to the road. However, in the last hour the driveway is already appearing, snow is plopping, and icicles are crashing down. Out of the house by tomorrow?

And--the power stayed on except for a few blinks.


Terrell Shaw
I may have to buy a Jeep, just so I can get out and about on mornings like this. I really wanted to drive up to Arrowhead and take some pics this morning, but by the time I got out the melt was well underway. I would have really enjoyed the views up on your mountain, I'll bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment