Wednesday, May 04, 2022

A Celebration for Aunt Eugenia

The funeral for my Aunt Eugenia (Selma Eugenia Pickens Shaw) was a beautiful celebration of her life. I am so glad Sheila and I were able to be there along with my sister Debi.

Here are some pictures from the day, I'll add more info later.

L-R: Deborah Ruth Shaw Lewis, Larry Daniel (Danny) Shaw, Karen Louise King Shaw, Charles Terrell Shaw, Sheila Ann Matthews Shaw

L-R: Deborah Ruth Shaw Lewis, Annie Lee Persall Shaw Scarborough, Andrea Lynn Shaw Hayes, Sheila Ann Matthews Shaw, Charles Terrell Shaw, Jeffrey Kenneth Shaw

 


Back at Crossroads UMC with Danielle 
 Bryant 
With Becky Laughlin (Rebecca Shaw Laughlin)

With Art Hargrove and Jennifer Shaw Hargrove

With Angie (Angela Shaw Bryant)

 
Mollie Laughlin Pope


No comments:

Post a Comment