Saturday, May 07, 2022

Gleaning Facebook: Today


 This is the first Mothers Day of my seventy-five years when I have no way to visit with or even call my Mother. Just two days before her stroke she posed with the first bloom on these hibiscuses I had planted in her front yard. How she would light up when I walked in. My parents were not perfect, of course, but their love for me and my siblings was unconditional and sure and lit their faces. How I miss my mother.

--------------

Gary the Wiener Dog raises another of my granddaughters... John Carlin: He's had his ears tugged at by the best of the best.

-----------------

Grazing our gopher tortoises under uncertain skies this afternoon…

-------------

Look who showed up for the Clocktower Tour...

Bitsy Burton and Nina Burton Berg

Dekie Hicks and some of John Schulz's family



No comments:

Post a Comment