Do you remember:
1. Captain Kangaroo's sidekick: Mr. Geenjeans?
2. Over 100 million very simple toys, Hula Hoops, being sold in 1958, 59, and 60?
3. When the Dodgers were in Brooklyn and the Athletics were in Philadelphia (later Kansas City) ?
4. "How much is that Doggie in the window?"
(Warning: Spoiler in video!)
5. What "Butch wax" was used for? Flattops and Crew cuts (maybe mustaches, too)
6. Keds and PF FLyers were sneakers, and Converse were the basketball shoes?
7. The proper response to "Oh, Pancho!"? "Ohhh, Cisco! (Cees - co!)
8. "Fury, the story of a horse and the Boy who Loved Him?"
9. The "longest golf shot of all time"? Astronaut Alan Shepard's shot on the surface of the moon.
10. The name of the dog that belonged to Dick and Jane? Spot
11. How about the dog that belonged to Alice and Jerry? Jip
12. Who was "born on a mountaintop in Tennessee"? Davy Crockett
13. Who were Bud, Princess and Kitten? The Anderson kids from Father Knows Best
14. How did "Col. Jackson's" men continue the fight after their guns no longer worked at the Battle of New Orleans? They "grabbed an alligator and ... fought another round ... filled his head with cannonballs and powdered his behind, And when [they] touched the powder off the gator lost his mind"
15. Who 'owned' Mr. Ed? Wilbur
16. "Beaver" Cleaver's given name? Theodore
17. The jobs held by Floyd and Gomer in Mayberry? Barber and filling station attendant.
18. The name of the Indian Princess on the Howdy Doody Show? Princess Summerfallwinterspring
19. Maynard's middle initial? G. (Krebs, from The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis)
20. "You'll wonder where the where the yellow went, when you brush your teeth with Pepsodent."?
Fewer than five correct - You're a blame kid.
Six to ten correct - You're a young whippersnapper.
Eleven to fifteen correct - You're still a Beatles fan but your hair is much shorter than it used to be.
Sixteen to nineteen correct - You're a greasy old geezer who once wore a duck-tail or a flattop and still guard your collection of Elvis 45s.
Twenty correct - You're a tech-savvy teen who googled all twenty questions while text-messaging twelve friends and illegally downloading three songs and two movies simultaneously.