Monday, December 15, 2014

Gleaning Facebook: Our House Decked Out for Christmas


 Just a cellphone pic. I don't have a ladder long enough to light the highest gable. Maybe next year.


There were forty comments on this post. Thanks for all the nice compliments!

Robin Dean
Beautiful!


John Paul Schulz
very nice


Tersi Bendiburg
It's beautiful!


Patricia Buffington Jackson
Beautiful!!


George Barton
Pretty!


Jenny Sills
Beautiful.

Rose McDonald Darby
How beautiful!

Dawn Hoke Kidney
Beautiful!!!

Melissa McLaughlin
Picture perfect. Nice photo.

Ann Allee McRay
Beautiful,


Sandy Doughty
Your home is stunning at any time but this is the icing on the cake!!

Sharlette Denise Holcomb
Beautiful! Nikki loved your post!


Lyn Davis
Beautiful!

Rita Lawler
A vision.


Janice Shaw Crouse
Looks gorgeous, Terry! I love the lines of the porch trim!!!

Ruth Pinson
What a beautiful house...filled with love!!!

Debbie Barefield
Hopefully I'll be around in your neighbor next year. I'll put the lights up for you!

Mary Nisbet Asbury
You have the best house!


Sharon Packer Sullins
Beautiful!!!

Laurie Craw
Gingerbread house


Ruth Baird Shaw
Thank you Sandra. I keep telling Terrell to be careful. I am so sorry about Tony's accident!

Terrell Shaw
Yes. I have several friends who have had ladder accidents so I am very careful.

Howard Smith
and, throw a pre-election party for your announcement to run for the city commission....I will be there!

Lara Broadwell Walton
Nice! LA always likes to drive by your house when we are in town!

Terrell Shaw
I am afraid I would have had to be much more circumspect with my Facebook posts since 2009 to be a viable candidate, Howard. So I'll help someone else. 


Howard Smith
Terrell, we need folks like you to give those of us like me someone to vote for...the problem we face now is folk like you don't give folks like me someone to vote for....I ran, lost in a runoff, it was an awful experience...would never do it again, I tried...and, you would do better than me...not fun, but voters need choices.


Terrell Shaw
Voters do need a choice. And I took my turn in 1984. (Ran for an open seat in the Ga House. Paul Smith whipped me and one other candidate in the Dem. primary)
I actually found that quixotic quest a life-changing positive experience, even though I lost. But that is not the best way for me to serve at this time.
We can actually win this thing with an environmentalist with a more moderate to conservative view of national issues --- and an aggressive grass-roots campaign. Those national issues don't matter much in a non-partisan city race except as a distraction from the issues that do matter.
I don't want my gun-control/economic/personal freedom stances to keep us from having someone who will help Rome grow into the beautiful city it should be 100 years from now.
Thanks for the compliment, though!

Brian Sikes
Beautiful!

Selena Tilly
Wow That is so pretty!!!


Melanie Collette Babb
Very pretty


Lindsey Abrams Barcomb
Very pretty!


Julia Hilburn Dent
Beautiful!!! Be careful getting up there b yourself of a ladder. I would rather have you around and miss the lights!!


Bob Doster
Can you say bucket truck?


Betty Smith Franklin
now for my humble abode.....


Kathy Wilson
It's beautiful the way it is. Doesn't need any more lights. Merry Christmas.


Jane Nelson Risdon
Wow! Terry the house looks beautiful! All you need is some snow!


Janice Overstreet Cross
Wow!


Michael J. Burton
Cool

No comments:

Post a Comment