Friday, January 29, 2016

Gleaning Facebook: The Secret Garden


Lillian Shaw is worth the price of admission for her second act song, "Hold On!" Last night's dress rehearsal was my last opportunity so I snuck around the building, in costume, so I could hear and see her during this showstopper. (Don't tell Brian Sikes!) If I had it to do again I'd have toted my IPhone and taken an illegal video to share. Oh, my! What a powerful performance. This from a totally unbiased observer --- her father.

Tim Dorsey

She is amazing...


Lillian Shaw
Thanks, Dad. Not biased at all. pastedGraphic.png


Brian Sikes
I have to agree. Love working with the Shaw Clan! PS- I'm confiscating your phone later.


Chris Rouse Davidson
You may be biased, but I'm not, and you're right. Lillian is extraordinary.


Lillian Shaw
pastedGraphic_1.png

Thank you! That means a lot coming from you! :):)


Mandy Maloney
I heart Lillian Shaw. I want to be like her when I grow up.


Lillian Shaw
Ditto, girlfriend.


Chris D. Buhro Urda
Lillian Shaw
amazing as always I love how the characters draw you in!!


Jennifer Kellogg
I'm just so glad to see a Sikes-Shaw match up again!! This time with more Sikeses and more Shaws in the same show! What a deal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment