Friday, December 29, 2023

California Christmas 2023: Day Eleven

 11:30: Sheila's headaches continue this morning. I feel a little better but am disappointed that the congestion is still really bad. I go through coughing spells that are very aggravating and long, but with long periods between.


The kids are headed over around noon. They are busy right now painting what must surely be the World's Champion Zucchini that was given to their Dad. He plans to save the seeds.


We had great time imagining all the animals, people, my hat and other things being devoured by the Great Zucchini.

John built a Ms. Pac-Man table several years ago. I always play  some when I am here. John, Brannon, and I have a friendly competition for high score of the visit. Both B & J have had scores above 60K this visit, but the old man sits atop the standings at the moment. 


Ruthie...

donned a wig...

...and fox? ears.

Clem had a puppet show with a Pikichu and assorted animals.

Suz was a lion.

Clem did NOT want her picture taken!



No comments:

Post a Comment