Monday, December 25, 2023

California Christmas 2023: Day Seven - Christmas Day

 I am feeling better but still a little feverish and coughing and congested. Sheila has gone to share Christmas at Anza while I stay here in Carlsbad. Yuck. She cheered me with a text that included this video...



And Ruthie wanted this picture sent to Grandshaw.

Sheila made cinnamon rolls for everyone...



Later the whole family came over to Carlsbad. The girls showed me some of their Christmas  bounty -- Clem her big snake puppet and Ruth her Pikichu doll. Then they went to the neighborhood pool for the "polar plunge!"  It turns out the water is heated.



Then leaving me in Carlsbad they left for Heather;'s house and the annual Christmas gathering of the Bass and Carlin families. Sheila sent this picture:





No comments:

Post a Comment