Sunday, December 24, 2023

California Christmas 2023: Day Five & Six

 Christmas Adam and Christmas Eve and a blur.

I woke up with the beginnings of a cold. We packed up to move from Blackbird to Carlsbad.Then to Anza for a while.   Suz was sick and threw up. While there we Face-timed with Lillian. I was feeling bad so we went back by Blackbird to fold clothes we'd washed. We stopped at Walgreens for some NyQuil on the way to Carlsbad. I took the NyQuil and went to bed.

Lousy night. Woke several times to take more meds and back to sleep. 

On Christmas Eve I was miserable. I think I had a low-grade fever. I stayed at Carlsbad and nursed my cold while Sheila did laundry and grocery shopped. We watched part of It's A Wonderful Life, but I couldn't stick with it and made my way back to bed.

Just a miserable two day fog. Missed the Christmas Eve services. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment