Saturday, November 25, 2006

Friday Feast!

My Median Sib had this little meme on her site, so, what the heck, here goes:

Appetizer:
Have you ever changed a flat tire by yourself?
Yes, more often than I like to remember.
Soup: Do you have an “innie” or an “outie” belly button?

Innie (Minnie, miny moe).
Salad: Name a new paint color and describe it.
Katydid - a cheerful spring green
Main Course: What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Standing in our church's Nativity Scene on Christmas Eve. I have done that for the last 23 years in a row and several times between 1962 and 1983. It is great after the commercial hubbub of the "Xmas season" of the world to spend thirty minutes standing in awe as wonderful music fills my soul and I contemplate a young mother and father in a stable with their child and appreciate the Love the world at large virtually ignores.
Dessert: If you were a cookie, what kind of cookie would you be, and why?
Something with chunks of nuts, caramel, and chocolate and hot Snickerdoodle coffee to sip as I eat it on Christmas Eve.


No comments:

Post a Comment