Sunday, February 01, 2009

Gleaning Facebook: Pike Piddlers Storytelling Festival

 We are back from the Pike Piddlers Storytelling Festival in Troy Alabama, with stops at Auburn. What fun! Fast scrabble and storytelling!

Brian Sikes
Say, that's where I went to school!


Terrell Shaw
I didn't know that! Troy State? We were in the theater there... theater students pics on the wall. Were you a theater major or an education major?


Beth Novian Hughes
This is interesting, I'm studying Storytime Yoga right now (basically combining the two) are you a storyteller??? not that all teachers aren't!


Terrell Shaw
Hey, Beth! Yes I do a lot of storytelling -- have even been paid to lie on occasion -- but mostly I tell stories in my classroom or at school events. I have a prototype storytelling dvd that I would love to market "one-of-these-days". Donald Davis, Kathryn Windham, Carmen Deedy, and Bill Lepp were awesome at Troy yesterday. Sheila and I along with our great-nephew Lewis enjoyed four hours of stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment