Monday, February 16, 2009

Gleaning Facebook: One Word Meme

So Facebook challenged me to another silly meme:

 One Word

Well, Ok I respond to another challenge.

USING ONLY ONE WORD! It's not as easy as you might think! And being a smart aleck I have to try to find unusual interpretations. Copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It's really hard to only use one word answers. Be sure to tag the person you received it from!

1. Where is your cell phone? Lost.
2. Your significant other? Beautiful!
3. Your hair? Where?
4. Your mother? There.
5. Your father? There.
6. Your favorite? Yes!
7. Your dream last night? Censored.
8. Your favorite drink? Potion
9. Your dream/goal? Encore!
10. What room you are in? Spare
11. Your hobby? All
12. Your fear? Fading
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Stage
14. Where were you last night? Home
15. Something that you aren't? Timely
16. Muffins? Joan’s
17. Wish list item? Stage
18. Where you grew up? Parsonage
19. Last thing you did? Clicked
20. What are you wearing? Smile
21. Your TV? Addicting
22. Your pets? Peeves
23. Friends? Life
24. Your life? Love
25. Your mood? Quirky
26. Missing someone? Daughters
27. Car? Yes.
28. Something you're not wearing? Frown
29. Your favorite store? Thrift
30. Your favorite color? Rainbow
33. When is the last time you laughed? Peeves
34. Last time you cried? Unsure
35. Who will resend this? People
36. One place that I go to over and over? Bed
37. One person who emails me regularly? FaceBook
38. My favorite place to eat? Beach


Carol Shaw Johnston I did this, too - but I don't remember #36. I probably answered it and have already forgotten it . . .

Kendra L Harris Your answers are always so entertaining! 

pastedGraphic.png


Jane Baird Lathem As always Terry, you make everything SO entertaining! I loved your answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment