Friday, December 25, 2009

Gleaning Facebook: Christmas 2009

Happy Christmas to all! (and to all, a Good Night!)

Donna Glenn Edwards
same to u terrell

Elizabeth McGinnis Johnson
Merry Christmas to you too Mr. Shaw!

Rhonda Ingram Bramlette
Merry Christmas, Mr. Shaw!! I wish you a Blessed and Bountiful New Year!!


Dana Jordan Alexander
Merry Christmas from my Family to yours Mr.Shaw ...


Warren Lathem
Merry Christmas to all the Shaws!

Betty Smith Franklin
Chris used to always give a try to sleeping on the sofa Christmas Eve on Clark Drive!

Terrell Shaw
Thanks Mother, Tersi, Joan, Tracy, Donna, Liz, Rhonda, Lori, Dana, Warren & Betty!
We had a great Christmas!
I love my new T-shirt, Betty!
I am afraid we did not do our patriotic spending duty, this Christmas. The financial recovery will depend on others. We emphasized the less mercenary aspects of the day. The favorite gift I received this year was a gift in my name to the Coosa River Basin Initiative. Well, Santa did put some of those anti-snoring nose strips in my stocking, but I consider that a gift for Sheila, not me. I've rarely been disturbed by my snoring.
Ahhh, floating down the Stream of Post-Christmas Semi-Consciousness...

No comments:

Post a Comment