Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Gleaning Facebook: Allie Anne Echols

Welcome Allie Anne! Allie is the daughter of my fine student teacher Sarah. Allie Anne weighed in this morning just before noon at 9 lbs, 8 oz. She is 21 inches long, not counting her hair! I feel a little like a Grandpaw. 😉 Congratulations Sarah and Jim!

Allie Anne Echols with her Mom.
------------------------------
Elizabeth McGinnis Johnson

WOW. Look at all that hair !


Rhonda Ingram Bramlette
What a Cutie!!! Reminds me of my baby girl,Annalee...She was born with a head full of hair just like this.

Jann Heaton Skeen
She's gorgeous!! Like the others, wow at all the hair!

Ruth Baird Shaw
Beautiful baby...looks like she might be a month old?

Juli Oswalt Johnson
what a beautiful baby! Already so chubby ! 


Tracy S Lawler
I had a baby like that, too already in 3-6month clothes at birth. Congrats to Allie Ann and family.


Christie Hufstedler Boyd
Nicole had hair like that too. I had heartburn all the time and all the old ladies said that baby was growing hair. I guess they were right! She's a beautiful baby.

(2013) 

Terrell Shaw
I am not even sure Sarah Echols has seen this pic from FOUR years ago. Didn't realize it was with these "odds & ends". You look tired but happy, Sarah.


Sarah Anne
Oh wow!
Nope, never saw this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment