Monday, December 21, 2009

Gleaning Facebook: Brannon Flies Home


Two Posts:

-------------------------

(Terrell Shaw)  is hoping to get a call soon from his eldest saying "I'm on my way!" Till then she's stuck at LaGuardia.

Meagan Mapson
sending good vibes!!!!


Joan Shaw Turrentine
Oh, I was hoping she was already on her way!!! We missed you all at the Longest Night service tonight. Andrew did a good job.

Terrell Shaw
Yes, we could have gone as it turned out! I'm sorry we missed it!

--------------------

(Terrell Shaw) is headed to the airport! She is boarding the 9 o'clock flight out of LaGuardia, only 12 hours later than planned.

Tersi Bendiburg
Wonderful!!!! Drive safely!

Terrell Shaw
Thanks, Tersi! I'm outa here!


Carol Shaw Johnston
Thank goodness! I've been worried about her all day. I'm so glad she was able to get a flight.


Ruth Baird Shaw
Yes. Thanks Terry for letting us know! We had a good size crowd at Trinity for the Longest Night service. I know you had all planned to be there to hear Andrew. Andrew spoke about his stroke at age 26 in the midst of his work with youth in Calif.


Terrell Shaw
I was sorry to miss the service tonight, Mother. Brannon came up the escalator at the airport Waiting Place at exactly 11:30 p.m. A great relief that she didn't have to spend the night at LaGuardia.

Ruth Baird Shaw
Great to have her home for a few days!

Wendy Ramsey
You were @ the airport same time & place as Abigail. She was picking up her best friend arriving from New Jersey.

No comments:

Post a Comment