Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Gleaning Facebook: Civil War, The Musical

In January of 2006 I got to be on stage with, perhaps, the finest group of musicians I have ever worked with. Directed by Brian Sikes and Sam Baltzer, The Civil War was a gut wrenching, but wonderful performance. This is the cast photo.



Jennifer Kellogg
Sigh. One of my favorites.

Ruth Baird Shaw
Yes! A great performance!


Angela Flannigan McRee
I wonder why I'm not in the picture??? Bummer!


Terrell Shaw
Where were you?! Bummer, indeed!


Angela Flannigan McRee
I taught late and Brian said just get there when ya can. So, I missed the pics. I was pregnant with Liam for that one, and didn't want pictures of me in that skirt I couldn't get zipped! It was an AMAZING cast to listen to and to watch.

Sarah L. Flannigan
Great performance, I enjoyed it very much...very memorable.


Sam Baltzer
Thanks for sending this photo - great memories of a great show! I think Angela was crying off stage somewhere.

Jim Powell
I'm in there......

Terrell Shaw
Yep, there you are, Jim, in your ol' coat..


Jim Powell
Old "grey" coat…


Detrick Prosperous Redding
Wonderful Memories!


---------


Comments added in 2015


Brian Sikes
A great show and a greater cast and crew! One of my proudest moments.

Jim Powell
Special show.

Leigh Whittenburg Callan
LOVED that show! Could see it again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment