Saturday, February 12, 2011

Gleaning Facebook: Lifestyle Change

 Today Sheila and I start the second year of the lifestyle change that has resulted in our combined loss of over 60 lbs, and combined gain of considerable mobility, breath, energy, and enthusiasm for the wonders of this little blue marble home we share with all our facebook friends.

Sheila has reached her little skinny goal and is maintaining her good-looking self. I've still got a ways to go.

Bob Doster If you are talking about good-looking, then YES you have a ways to go. I lost 40 lbs last year myself. And apart from the good-looking piece, I have all of the above.

Terrell Shaw <grin> Yes, Bob, in some respects, you and I definitely still have goals before us.

Alice Jeffries Keel Tell Sheila I said congratulations!!!!

Betty Smith Franklin I DO TOO!

Lyn Davis You both look wonderful! I'm glad you're feeling great too! Love you!

Nancy Johal Singh Great job!!!....I have to get back in shape once this pregnancy is over...

Jagdeep Singh Congratulations Mr. Shaw ... I had started January 1st last year and lost about 45 lbs that I had gained in previous 3 yrs. I had restored myself physically to my previous self by around mid last year and have been able to keep it off so far.

Terrell Shaw First: I'm Terrell, Jagdeep. Congrats on your weight loss! And Nancy, chasing two little Johal/Singhs around that house oughta get rid of a few pounds, but somehow it didn't seem to work that way for us.

Terrell Shaw Thanks Lyn & Betty & Alice!

Ruthie Langston Terry What did you do/change?

Terrell Shaw Eat less/Exercise more. 

pastedGraphic.png

Sheila went on Weight Watchers, and I sorta followed along.

No comments:

Post a Comment