Monday, February 11, 2019

Gleaning Facebook: Big Fibbers Signs

 Your home or business needs this lovely yard ornament! If you will allow us to plant a Big Fibbers yard sign at your home or another location that we have permission to do so, I promise to come back and retrieve it the week after the festival. Just message me with the address! We need ‘em in Rome, Cave Srping, Cedartown, Cartersville, Adairsville, Summerville, Calhoun, Taylorsville, etc. Just send me an e-mail (info@bigfibbers.com) or facebook message. Let’s fill up the city auditorium for these wonderful stories!

Ruth Pinson
115 Turner Chapel Rd. Rome


Russell Cook
I’m just down the street from yours, but the other side of the stop sign: 1002 Ave A


Terrell Shaw
Thanks Russell! I just now put one up! 

pastedGraphic.png


Joyce Mink
I'll come by this afternoon about 3 and get 2 if you want them here.


Terrell Shaw
Great! I'll leave 'em on the back porch in case I'm not here when you come. Drive to the back of the house.


Joyce Mink
Terrell Shaw
ok.


Terrell Shaw
Since the library is one of our sponsors maybe you could also take one to put in front of the CS library?


Jill Sealy Salter
We can put one or two at our house.


Jill Sealy Salter
Let me know if you want me to come by and get them or if you are planning to put in yard. I also do not mind putting one in our office window and I know Thom Holt would not care if you put one in front of his CVN building.


Terrell Shaw
Jill Sealy Salter
there are a few on the front porch and the back porch.. stop by and pick up the ones you need. Thanks!


Terrell Shaw
There are some on my porch, Jill if you wanna pick 'em up. Let me know where they go and I'll pick 'em up after the festival.


Jill Sealy Salter
Terrell Shaw
, Terrell, I will get some tomorrow. I will put 2 in our yard that is a double lot and a corner of about 5 roads. I will put one in office window and one in Thom’s yard.....will come by tomorrow.


Terrell Shaw
Jill Sealy Salter
Great. Thanks!


Eric McDowell
10 Robin Street, my friend!


Terrell Shaw
I'll bring one by!

No comments:

Post a Comment