Saturday, February 09, 2019

Gleaning Facebook: My Presidential Choice

We have some outstanding Democratic candidates already for 2020, and are likely to have even more, but this bumper sticker sums up my sentiments. I will choose a favorite and work for 'em. But in the end, please, anybody else (including the next unwashed inebriated lunatic who stumbles down Pennsylvania Avenue) will be a mighty big improvement over what resides in our White House now.



Don Henderson
Excluding 99% of Republicans


Donald Murdock
Couldn’t have said it better.


Jackson Thomas Witsell
Who's your first choice of the ones currently running?


Terrell Shaw
I am very much undecided. If I could appoint a president it would be Hillary. Among those most often mentioned my heart says Joe Biden, but he's even older than me! I admire Warren and Harris and Klobuchar. So I'll watch the debates and the ways they campaign. I'll probably donate a little to several. And I'll make up my mind to jump in whole hog with somebody before Iowa.


Jackson Thomas Witsell
Warren and Gabbard are my current top picks but I'll vote for Bernie if he joins the race


Terrell Shaw
(And when my first choice bites the dust I'll find another! 

pastedGraphic.png

I like Warren, but I'd like someone with really good appeal in the midwest.


Jackson Thomas Witsell
It'll have to be someone with a good record


Claudia Kennedy
Jackson Thomas Witsell


Claudia Kennedy
Terrell Shaw
how about Beto?


Jackson Thomas Witsell
I think Beto's popularity is already dying down. People were hoping he would be Obama 2.0 but I don't think it will happen


 

No comments:

Post a Comment