Monday, November 02, 2020

Gleaning Facebook: Shayne

This is Shayne Goldberg performing ‘If I Were a Rich Man’ . Shayne, when I knew him, was a talented, kind, joyful youngster of 9 & 10 in my fourth grade class. He died of Covid in July at only 23. How I mourn this terrible loss daily and ache for his loving mother and friends.

This morning his mother wrote of her experience with a rude maskless customer and an equally rude and maskless employee at a local business.
230,000 Americans have died from the pandemic people. Each of those was a son or daughter, or a mom or dad, or a brother or sister, or friend of someone. Each is a real person not some doctor’s exaggeration.
I don’t often use expletives but imagine your favorite here: wear a $”$@#% mask, wash your $”$@#% hands, keep your $”$@#% distance!
























No comments:

Post a Comment