Monday, October 31, 2022

Frustrating Halloween

First there's the arthritis acting up, in my shoulder especially. Poor pitiful me. %$&^%$

Then I'm just aggravatingly late getting ready to head up to Arrowhead. I really need to get some end of month chores done. &^%*&%

Then I get to the car and my Honda Pilot is dead! I evidently left a map light on and ran the battery down. *^%&^%

Then I open the hood and see that Honda has made jumping the ^%$*&%^ thing a chore.

I hook up the cables to my truck and the burglar alarm goes off. $&^$%

Plus the Pilot still won't crank. ^%$^&%$

Finally convince the computer on the vehicle that I'm not a car thief.

It still won't crank. &^%$&^%$

But this picture arrives from California via text.

Clem is an "Army man from Toy Story" and Ruthie, I'm guessing, a kitty.

Maybe we'll get to FaceTime with costumed grandkids before the day is out.

I'll figure out the car eventually.

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment