Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Gleaning Facebook: Spring is Here!


Martha Jane Montgomery
Love this shot of house

Patricia Buffington Jackson
Pretty!

Dean Reeves
Very nice


Debbie Carter Reed
Love this picture! I passed it everyday on my way to work at Rome Florist. The last time I drove by it was on September 12, 2013. I had a stroke at 2:00 am on September 13, 2013. Now Rome Florist has closed

Terrell Shaw
Debbie Carter Reed
how are you doing now? So sorry to hear about the stroke!


Debbie Carter Reed
I’m doing good. I can’t walk but I’m just thankful to be here


Rose McDonald Darby
How beautiful!


Frank Logue
Love seeing y’all’s house looking so good!


Monte Howell Fricks
So very pretty! Is this your home, Terry?


Terrell Shaw
Yes. We love the ol' Money Pit. Built in 1969 [Later Note: Sheila noticed my typo! Off by a century... 1869!!] by Rome's founder Daniel Mitchell.


Monte Howell Fricks
Is it on Ave. A?


Terrell Shaw
yes.


Monte Howell Fricks
Terry, I'm now living in northeast Ohio. Wish I could drive by & see it again. Also wish I could have heard you speak at the retired teachers meeting. You make me proud!!!


Terrell Shaw
Sheila & I would love to have you stop by for a cup of coffee the next time you visit Rome. You were a wonderful, caring teacher and a positive influence on the life of an unfocussed undisciplined 17 year-old!


Monte Howell Fricks
Thank you so much, Terry. I would so love to stop by, but I'm afraid ...I'll never be back. (That was difficult to say.) We never know. 


Anita Stewart
I love your home!!!


Dona Ward
Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment