Friday, February 10, 2006


The First Thirteen Enjoyable TV Shows
That Come to Mind (A Little Late)

I'll do this again sometime: I've only scratched the surface.
  1. MASH - I liked the movie too, though it was a whole 'nother animal. Like most of these shows, the characters became fancied friends, who sometimes drove me up a wall, but still I loved 'em.
  2. All in the Family - My favorite bigot.
  3. The Andy Griffith Show - a smart, heart-warming show.
  4. The Actors' Studio - I'm an acting nerd. What a treat to have a intimate interview with Robin Williams. To watch that genius totally unpluggled like that is sheer joy.
  5. L.A. Law - My stomach still turns over when I think of that elevator plunge. Maybe we should do Thirteen Classic Character Final Exits.
  6. Crossfire - For a political junkie who has put up for years with the over-abundance of conservative pundits on talk radio and TV, what a treat to watch Michael or Paul, so politely, destroy the blow-hards.
  7. Prime Minister's Questions - I like our system, but wouldn't it be great to watch, occasionally, the Shrub squirm were he to face real grilling by the opposition.
  8. Law and Order - Sheila got hooked and soon I was a fan of Lenny and Co. too. We even have the book!
  9. The West Wing - A lifesaver since 2001. I am in love with C.J. and Donna. Don't tell Sheila.
  10. The Popeye Club (Officer Don) - I saw two live Officer Don shows, one in Griffin and one in Ellijay.
  11. Fury - I never missed Fury on Saturday mornings.
  12. Tenspeed and Brownshoe - Didn't last long but Jeff Goldblum and Ben Vereen had great chemistry. It should have been a hit. What talented actors. Does this show ever re-run?
  13. The News (Huntley-Brinkley/Cronkite/Today Show/CNN/C-Span) - I've always been a news junkie.
I got this idea from:
Cozy Reader



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


No comments:

Post a Comment