Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The Median Sib's Queries

Carol at The Median Sib posted this question sequence and requested that some of us respond.

1. What were your favorite childhood games?

Digging Holes, Bedevil the Sisters, Yard Football, Tree Climbing (Mulberries at Griffin, Chinaberries at Porterdale, Catalpa at Ellijay), Varieties of Yard Baseball/Kickball, Hide ‘n’ Seek, Bike Riding, Digging More Holes, Constructing Hideouts, Digging Holes to Bury Treasure, Performing Funerals for Assorted Departed Animals -- then Digging A Hole to bury them in.


2. What is the best thing about being you?

That’s easy: Sheila, Brannon, Lillian.


3. What is your favorite meal of the day and why?


The one in front of me. I love to eat. Maybe breakfast, but not cereal and milk. Give me the whole spread -- eggs, bacon or ham, buiscuits or pancakes, hashbrowns, honey or maple syrup.... I think I’ll go have some more breakfast now!

4. Would you rather be exceptionally smart or exceptionally good-looking?

Having no experience with a deficit in either category it’s hard for me to say. :-)
(I’d definitely take the smarts, given the stark choice.)


5. How would you describe your underwear drawer?

Do you mean to tell me I’m sposed to have a drawer solely dedicated to my underwear?!! I just let it hang out of which ever drawer it will. (I wish I had gotten a neat gene. I musta been off digging a hole when the Lord passed those out!)

No comments:

Post a Comment